Pottermore Battalion - Beta Testers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of term Notices (READ)

Go down

Start of term Notices (READ) Empty Start of term Notices (READ)

Post by Filtch Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Start of term Notices (READ) 30u8jy9

We, as always, have a few start of term notices to make:

1. Students MUST NOT copy information from this group and post it elsewhere

2. Students must register on this spreadsheet if their parents have not already done so for them:
Spreadsheet

3. All products from Zonko's Joke Shop are strictly forbidden-- Filch has become accustomed to his new growth of hair and does not wish to part with it this year

4. Students are also REQUIRED to change their user names to the name your use on CoS or something similar and recognizable within 2 days of enrollment or they will be expelled. (PM Filch with questions please)

5. Once sorted into a house, please update your avatar with some house pride!

Remember Students-- *I* have the Elder Wand, I also have the Resurrection Stone AND I know where to find the Cloak of Invisibility. If I have access to all three, surely you realize I can check up on on your IP address or other muggle technologies and whether or not you are doing as you are asked around here?

Remember-- the mods here are new to this website just as you are-- take care to ask questions in the First Year Help section and give them some patience and understanding as we all figure this website out together. Please refer here from time to time for new notices, and direct your questions to the First Year Help section.

Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death

Start of term Notices (READ) Tumblr_lcluj26Pdt1qc17kho1_500

Now lets get this party started!
Filtch
Filtch
Admin

https://pottermorebattalion.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum